24 in 24 24 in 24

Interesting concept

Solid work effort, but you could tell that you were pressed for time by 24

Watchmen trailer Watchmen trailer

haha... cute

Rawshak rolled was my favourtie bit. Funny and accurate!

Edible Castle #9 Edible Castle #9

Excellent Work

I would just like to clap your efforts so far. It is really refreshing to see something on newgrounds of such a high quality. I like the fact that the humour isnt vulgar, its good to see characters who's vocabulary extends past 4 letter words.
The style is absolutely amazing. I dont know what country you reside in, but down here in OZ we have a lot of short childrens programs imported from canada that play in the afternoons. Take pride in knowing that your work is pretty much of that standard. I see a lot of great things coming from edible castle.

EdibleCastle responds:

thanks buddy.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

great collad

My respect goes out to Mindchamber, awesome idea. Also to Lazymuffin, I laughed pretty hard at his, just the voice he put on.

Jill Jill

It was good

I thought you could have expanded upon this. The artwork was fantastic, and i like the fact that it was more about atmosphere. But for this to score higher, it needs more actual animation.
As for the lighting touches and the colour that was brilliant and you show a lot of potential.

Scribble. Scribble.

Its good to see

Its really great to see some alternative type flash's on newgrounds.
I really enjoyed your style, it was simple and suited the tone of the piece.

The music was eerie and didn't distract from the film. It caused me to wonder what was going to happen next, which is what all movies should be aiming for.
I guess i dont know how to describe this other than Art-House.

The only thing i think that could have improved it, was maybe adding a bit more finesse to your animation, really just smoothing it out. That however is a very small qualm, the movie was amazing.

Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer Gamer Tonight - MMO Gamer

Thats P Epic

I alos got into this from watching Good Game, i cant beleive you got your stuff on TV man, nice work. Awesome episode aswell.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

OH WOW!

... When i was looking at the front page of newgrounds and saw the title, i nearly gnawed my own arm off with excitement! You can hardly blame me... its been 3 years, i was not expecting this day.
My brother walked in, and i pointed at the screen, he said "it probably wont be that good"... well you sure showed him, he laughed harder than i did when he watched it!
I cannot believe that you made something as good as Charlie 1, actualy, i think this is better.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

When ROB WHEN!

When will we see the conclusion Rob! When! Will we ever see it! EVER!

Pengy's Adventures: 0003 Pengy's Adventures: 0003

*sigh* I was...

I was so excited when i saw my music being used in a flash... but now im not sure what to think, its very random, but at least it made me laugh

WorstSpammersEver responds:

Thanks, dude! Your music rocks and it's a wonder why nobody have used it before. Well, it will be used in many submissions :)
(THANKS FOR REVIEWING<3)